Barista Basic's - level 1 (max. 2 people per class)
Basic knowledge (2 hour course + 30 minute practical and written test):
Available in the morning only 7:00 am - 10:00 am - contact Dr.Sutton's for availability
- Coffee history, where is from and grown
- understanding of different espresso based drinks
- understanding of extraction (salt, sour, sweet and bitter)
- calibration of grinder
- extracting the correct espresso
- correct process for good extraction
- steaming milk (introduction only)
- multiple-choice test will be given (*need to score 70 percent or higher)
- Practical test - examing the proper process, extraction and making a basic; espresso and either latte or cappuccino (*failing to do this, within reason, will result in a fail)
*certificate given (basic barista - level 1) endoresed by CBA (Coffee Body Asia)
Product InfoI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
I’m a Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
Shipping InfoI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.